• We are a multilingual website again. Read the notice about this.
  • Understand AI use at MyPTSD: all AI use is explained in our AI help page. AI use is by choice here. It exists if you want it, but does nothing unless you choose to use it.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

@ms spock my therapist helped by saying even one bite of a cracker is a step in the right direction. Trust me I know how hard it can be

I ate some ground beef and canned mixed vegetables very plain but very good with pickles hot peppers
 
@Dynamic your therapist is wise. I do go there at times.

Right now I am comfort eating.

I forget breakfast, lunch and dinner then over eat.

I did have two slices of Malaysian Tofu for breakfast.
 

Donation drives

2026 Donation Goal

Goal
$1,800.00
Earned
$1,120.50
This donation drive ends in
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  62.3%

Featured content

Back
Top Bottom