• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What did you find today? tangible or intangible?

I went to feed the neighbor's highland cow and found that if you leave the shed door open it falls off! I fixed it but YIKES, I hate to break other people's things. The cow was not amused and told me I smelled like chicken.

yep. They sure do. I get stuck on maybe when its a bad possibility and maybe not when it could be good.
I found out I could listen to my favorite radio stations on my fire stick equipped tv today, there are aps for that! good music through synthesized 5.1 is the find of the day!

I found today that I can laugh with out feeling like it was fake and go back in side my self after. Today I felt like this was my first real laugh since I been born. I laughed with out trama coming up in my mind but I hope it last.

Back