• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

resistance bands are good to work with. It depends on the day. Today I stopped for a short walk about 20 minutes. But, on the weekends I will spend a couple hours sometimes. Looking at areas to hike this summer to try staying over night on a trail. scary but something i've always wanted to do.

Looking at areas to hike this summer to try staying over night on a trail. scary but something i've always wanted to do.
That’s exciting.. will you be alone? ( Because you say „scary“)... you seem to be a brave person.. Not many have the balls to do that..

Today I stopped for a short walk about 20 minutes
I remember you mentioning about being in the woods, discovering nature.. having that is definitely a very valuable resource?!

Well, I have been subscribed Airycept because I have been having troubles with my memory a lot. My Pdoc prescribed it. Both my parents had Dementia, so this is no a surprise.

Back