• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I’ve slept twice in the last 4 days.

Once for about 8 minutes.
Once for about 3 hours.

Dayum GOOD sleep.

Puts my bitching about less than 4 hours per night in perspective, though. Back to this place. Carnaps here & there, & a few hours as can.

Slept really well last night. I found new sheets in my closet (have absolutely no idea when/how I got them), and they are amazing. I was off yesterday and did a LOT and felt miserable, so when I went to bed, I just decided to sleep until I woke up. 9+ hours. I did have two very weird dreams about my T and work, but not scary ones.

Ugh, pretty close over here. Friday-Sunday I got about 30-45 min each, then last night I got a pretty solid six. I only woke up once and my it was uneventful in dreamland. It was amazing!

Not sleeping well the last week. Know some was/is stress from the cat. And from not having a cat running around for the first time in the last 35 years.

Back