What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Friday

@Friday, you ate spam! I'm appalled. I don't know if I can hang with you anymore. 😄

LMAO... I was hungry. It had been a couple days. And it’s one of the few prepackaged things in the US that doesn’t have added dairy. Tinned hotdogs are another. My messenger bag usually has the unlikely companions of vegan nutrion shake & tinned hotdogs in the same little... s’whelp, it’s food, compartment 😉

My kid actually looooves spam. Fried spam & eggs is totally his jam. So we usually have a few tins around. I just don’t break that glass except in emergency.

Friday

It’s less that some meals satiate your hunger, and more that they convince your body to give up all hope that food is the solution to its hunger problem.

I had some of ^^that^^ today. 🤢 And coffee.
We have moved on!!!

From foods that convince your body that food is not the solution to its hunger problem, to foods which MAY have been considered food 5 or 10 years ago, but -having been rejected for service in the military as meals rejected by Ethiopians did not undergo death ray treatment preserving it until halfway past forever- so sadly can no longer claim the distinction of being “food” whatsoever. I think it might have been intended to be raspberry jam, since it tasted sort of like stale pop tarts? And dryer sheets. And chicken. But mostly, it tasted like a mistake.

& coffee.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Kind of intrigued yo see what will be next @Friday

Jacket potato, boiled veg, pork loin chop

Sugar free blackcurrant jelly w raspberries n squirty cream.

Too much cares today. Trying to get blood sugar down.

mumstheword

MyPTSD Pro
Are to share the recipe @mumstheword ?
Sure🙂. I used;
1 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of coconut flour
3/4 cup of raw (I used organic) cocao
3/4 cup of coconut oil
About 1/2 cup of monk fruit and erythritol icing sugar, coz it's all I had, but sweeten to taste
3 eggs

Definitely needed the addiction of keto choc chips though.

On top I added a ganache made of one avocado, a tbsp of cocoa powder and a tbsp of maple
syrup

I combined in food processor.
And cooked the brownie mix for 30 minutes in a coconut oiled and oven papered tray at 170 celsius oven (sorry don't know the convert to F) then leave cooling on oven for another 10 minutes.

Walnuts would have been a good addition or unsweetened cranberries. Or frozen raspberries with the choc chips.

Leave to cool before turning on to oven rack (I didn't do this and mine broke) then ice with the ganache.