What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Friday

Hazelnut and goat cheese tart with salad.
Ever done a pear, walnut, & bleu cheese tart?

Same sort of happy-happy. (Especially if you’ve got some Rogue River Smokey Bleu, which somehow tastes like bacon???)

pizza crust (or puff pastry), olive oil, thinly sliced pears, crumble of walnuts & cheese, add some chard before cooking or arugula/rocket after if you’re craving some green). Salt/pepper/nutmeg to taste. Bake for golden crust and savory melty everything else. Hot or room temp is equally bone melting.

Mee

MyPTSD Pro
Ever done a pear, walnut, & bleu cheese tart?

Same sort of happy-happy. (Especially if you’ve got some Rogue River Smokey Bleu, which somehow tastes like bacon???)

pizza crust (or puff pastry), olive oil, thinly sliced pears, crumble of walnuts & cheese, add some chard before cooking or arugula/rocket after if you’re craving some green). Salt/pepper/nutmeg to taste. Bake for golden crust and savory melty everything else. Hot or room temp is equally bone melting.

Yes :). I throw together tarts quite often - fruit and cheese is pretty much my weakness- but figs are a particular love and this has a super hazelnut pasty which was so good I almost shed a tear . Yet - not too long to put together and leaves slices for lunches through the week !

i also make frittata a fair bit because - it’s sort of the same niche - but no crust .