• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

DH’s homemade bread ( he’s experimenting making something more appropriate for me to eat and tonight’s was really good) with goats cheese and sliced dogs and a cup of rose tea .

A quart of lemon water when I woke up. Cantaloupe and another quart or so of H20 before I began to mow.

Then a smoothie made with a helluva lot of fresh radish greens/spinach/kale, kohlrabi microgreens, flax seeds, frozen mango/baby bananas/pineapple, and coconut water.

Made a stir-fry for supper with fresh picked arugula/kale/spinach/wild narrow-leaf plantain, garlic, red onion, baby portobella shrooms, raw cashews, sliced radishes, drizzled with a little bit of liquid amino and corn on the cob.

A quart of H20 and a cup of burdock root/sarsaparilla/red clover infusion upon rising.

Finished off the rest of the cantaloupe and had a handful of kohlrabi microgreens.

Kalamatta olive hummus with sliced radish "chips", celery sticks, and cucumber spears.

Supper is likely gonna be baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a couple more ears of corn.

Okonomiyaki meets bubble&squeak.
espresso

okonomiyaki is essentially the Japanese version of WaffleHouse Hashbrowns (12 bazillion topping/filling combos). Using cabbage instead of potatoes. And eggs/tempura batter to hold together. I can’t eat eggs, so I used hashbrowns. And cabbage. (Fried potatoes & cabbage, wha?wha! Bubble’n’squeak). It’s a ‘how you like it’ hodgepodge, necessary mess, badass comfort food, fried disaster of loveliness.

Last edited:
Back